Many residential homes have found that by using video surveillance systems, it has helped reduce external risks.
Video surveillance systems are the building block of any good security system. Video is a strong deterrent to theft and fraud. Digital recording allows you to document events and can provide a level of organizational awareness.
See Your Business More Clearly
You can now manage visual information from virtually any location, anytime, and virtually any device. Our experienced sales designers can help you design a solution customized to meet your current needs.
Choose from our full line of video surveillance systems and services:
- Video Security Cameras: Howlett Technologies carries a full line of video cameras and lenses (size and type) for your different surveillance needs. We also carry specialty cameras, such as infrared, low-light, megapixel, IP and night vision cameras.
- Digital Video Recorders: Howlett Technologies has a solution for your digital recording needs for analog based video systems ranging from 4 to 16 channel units. These systems are programmable and offer such features as motion detection and smart search capabilities.
- Hybrid Video Recorders: Providing an ideal solution for businesses migrating to an IP platform.
- Networked Video Recorders: Howlett Technologies offers the latest in IP based video surveillance systems either in a bundled solution or software only that can run on any COTS platform. NVR systems give you the ability to expand your surveillance systems beyond the limitations of traditional DVR’s.
- Video Analytics: Howlett Technologies offers video analytics specifically designed and developed for the commercial industry. By layering video analytics into your video solutions, you can better improve your operations through using video as business intelligence Enhance your operations with dwell times, people counting, and audits. Maximize your investigation management tools by using intelligent searches.
- Monitors: Choose from a full line of monitor types, sizes, resolutions and formats to include LCD and flat panel
- Remote Viewing: Select from a number of methods for remote viewing, from IP-based cameras to web-based browser software or iPad and Android Applications.
Benefits of Digital Video Surveillance
- Video surveillance can give you the ability to quickly and easily view access events in multiple areas of your facility.
- With video surveillance, you can have greater control over loss. It may also help lower liability and insurance costs.
- Video surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service.
- Digital video recorders and Network video recorders (DVR/NVR) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
- DVR/NVR deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time.
- DVR/NVR allow you to store more information using less space. Plus, events captured with DVR/NVR can easily be downloaded, recorded to a DVD-RW, USB, or CD-ROM and duplicated when an additional copy is required.
- Many DVR/NVR units can help you oversee your business from anywhere you have internet connectivity.